About Me

My photo
Born Friday June 10th at 5.53am Weight: 8lbs 6ozs Length: 18.5 inches Mom: Elisabeth Marie Schumacher De Donato Dad: Bryan James De Donato

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fall photo shoots with Nana

Nana came to visit for a week at the end of October early November... here are some of the fun times we had!
Fall photo shoot on the back patio....
...in her Halloween costume.
Flora talking to us.
 We were on the go the week Nana was in town.  The weather was beautiful and there was shopping to do, lunches to eat, and walks around Seattle to be had!
Good morning happy Flora!
 All smiles!
 Everything in the mouth!
 She's starting to sit up on her own! Yay!
Ok, she's heading toward the floor...
...just before the FACE PLANT!
Don't worry, the smiles never left!
 She's showing the camera her tongue.
This is the ultimate hint that it's time for a snooze.
I love this photo!
I love this photo even more!  Both Flora and my mom are so smiley! 
 Thanks for a fantastic week Nana!

1 comment:

  1. Can somebody possibly tell me who Flora's hair stylist is? She has more snap in that little doo than anyone I've seen of late.

    ReplyDelete